Wednesday, May 30, 2007

...I'm gonna need a coffee...

So I told myself that this week I wouldn't be going out so often because I have to open 4 out of the 5 business days this week...which means waking at ~5 AM. Well fate would work itself out otherwise to me...went out to Acme and RJs last night. It was Craig's 22nd pre-bday bash. Well since tonight is his actual bday, we just have to go out! The plan is Oxfords for their $4 pitchers...sweet deal! Of course, if you know me, I can't stay at a straight bar for too long...so after JD's I will be dragged by Dan...errr, going with Dan... to Muthers for their novice drag queen show night. This is going to be total uninhibited, unabashed, and pure hilarity!! Drag queens are so funny...especially when there is no cover and good drink specials. Yep and I still have to open in the AM...I think I have finally faced the fact that I will NOT be sleeping tonight, or tomorrow night for that matter (Thursty Thursday)!

I'm pretty sure my social life is getting out of control....oooo but it's sooooooo much funzo! I need a man to reel me in so I don't have to go out looking for something that I probably wont find. I'm a romantic hopeful nonetheless. Eh, oh well until then it looks like it will be crazy crazy.

Have a good night everyone, I know I will! And now I will leave you with a quote from Cher that Leslie found and can apply to almost all of us (especially me!)

"A [boy] can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that still doesn't mean [he] can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones."
- Cher

No comments: