Tuesday, May 22, 2007

...Just a regular Tuesday night here in the ROC...


Get excited people it's Tuesday!! That means dollar draft/well night at Acme (I love that place!) then karaoke at RJ's with my fellow gays. After working the morning shift at the JCC and watching the season finale of Heroes that I missed last night, and taking a sweet little nap, I'm ready to enjoy my night. I still haven't heard anything from the PC yet but I am not taking any precautions with my limited nights out with my best friends so I am going to take full advantage.
Please note the Kosher Castle restaurant to the left...in honor of my employer, the JCC. Thanks Ange for snapping this!! I love it.
Lots of people keep asking me when will I return to Amsterdam...to you I say in June!! I miss all of my 'AMSTERWHORES'...!! (haha, small joke!) and I can't wait to see you all. Unfortunately for my social life and boredom levels I will be returning to Amsterdam at the end of July until I leave for the PC. All of you will have a chance to see me...if you want that is!
OK well I have to finish cleaning my mess of a room and start to get ready for tonight...until next time...peace!

Jon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juanito! Im going to miss you sooo much! I will be coming to the ROC to see you a few times before you leave! I dont know what I'm going to do without you around next year! Im glad you have this blog to keep us all updated and you better keep us updated! love you!