Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's been awhile since I have plast written. A multitude of things have been going on in my life that had to be dealt with before this. It's official: Dan and I are done. In the end it just came down to really poor timing for the both of us. It sucks but he did what he had to do and I respect him for it. I will miss him though. He brought things out in me that I didn't think I had. I'm thankful for that.


Anyway! I (hopefully) just completed my last series of medical evals for the PC...after they drew blood for the wrong test and I had to go a random clinic. Talk about annoying to the max.

The past two nights I have been one hot mess aka a total shit show...so if you saw me any of those nights and I offended you in some way, please forgive me! I wasn't going to drink much last night b.c Thursday was an experience that I clearly do not remember but since I was going through post-break up shock coupled with Leslie insisting on doing a "power hour"...did I really have a choice?! All I remember about last night was the song "shake that ass bitches, let me see what you got" and there I was shakin away with some woman I can only relate to a crack hoe...but a really nice crack hoe nontheless! Good times!

So now I am in Amsterdam waiting for my sister to come home from Utica so we can go get some dinner together...this will be the first time that we will be going to dinner alone and I'm really excited since I havent really talked to her much recently. But tonight I am going to see Dave in Albany!! I am super pumped! I miss him a lot and lets face it people when we both get together it is like the dynamic duo...throw in his roomate Brittany and the three amigos go to town...!

Have a good day everyone!
Jon

No comments: