Saturday, June 16, 2007

Waiting.

This past week or two has been one hell of a ride. So much has gone on...but I wont bore you with all the details. I have been spending a lot of time with Dan which is awesome...!! So far so good. Of course that was until the convo regarding me, the PC, and him came along this morning. I'm not going into it but we'll see what happens. I like him a lot, he likes me....everything's going great in our relationship but it's for that very reason that we may be thrown off. Only time will tell and now I'm just waiting to hear what Danny-boy is thinking. The wait is killing me..........


This whole application process regarding the PC is totally awful...I wish no one has as bad of an experience as I have had so far with it. You have to get many tests and exams done on you and then all you do is wait. And wait you will...you wait until they send you back a form telling you what you forgot to include....half the time what they said wasn't included in the first packet, actually was. Such is the case in my instance. Now for their obvious folly I'm guessing this will set me back until a post-September departure.

You know, they ask in your PC interview if your involved with anyone at the time and then they go on to tell you that it's advisable that you don't get involved with anyone between now and the time you leave. What is that like 9 months?!!? Thats really difficult! Well at the time I was as single as they come...and then I got involved. It sucks what this whole waiting game can do to you and the people around you.

Sorry to rant again, but thats a gist of the going-on's in my life at the moment. Have a good day!

- Jon (still waiting...)

No comments: